3. Crochet dress, STRADIVARIUS. 4. Floral Print Trousers, ZARA. 5. Dolly Fever Diva Bikini, TRIANGL. 6. Monochrome Zip Loafers, NEXT. 7. Cord Pinafore Dress, MOTO TOPSHOP PETITE.
2016 started with a new job, lots of hard work and wintery weather.... so by February it was time for some fun. An opportunity to pretend we were children again... it was a great weekend in Paris with my sister!
Check out my top tips and essentials to make the most of your trip!
HOLLY'S TOP TIPS:
* Disney Magic Hours - If you stay in a Disney hotel you can enter the parks from 8am rather than 10am. Great way to take advantage of short queues on popular rides and character photo's!
* Fastpass - Save time in the queues. Take your fastpass ticket showing a return time to go on the ride without the long queue!
* Disney Express Luggage Service - On arrival head straight into the park whilst your luggage is taken direct to your hotel. On departure, leave your luggage with the hotel where they deliver this straight to the Eurostar check-in terminal. No lugging your luggage!
* Pause Gourmande/Tea Time Treat Vouchers - These vouchers offer 1 hot/cold drink and 1 treat (Magnum ice cream or sugar doughnut) from 3-6pm in the park. Be sure to use these to keep you going from lunch until dinner time!
ESSENTIALS TO PACK:
* Comfortable footwear - Trainers, boots or shoes are essential when you are on your feet all day.
* Gloves, scarf, hat/headband - Chilly mornings, late evenings and some fast rides ... you will be grateful to keep warm!
* Satchel bag/backpack - Camera, tickets, snacks, water etc ... take a bag which you can hold on both shoulders.
* Camera - So many photo opportunities... a good camera is a must!
My much needed backpack!!
A world of magic and so many cuddles... !
After a 'Jolly Holly' Christmas there is nothing quite like the fresh outdoors!
A crisp walk around Leeds Castle, pub lunch and a chance to get lost in the maze....
Still not that cold in the UK for December, it was amazing to see daffodils in full bloom! Definitely a chance to layer-up but not too much.
Feeling like Pocahontas in my new suede tassel boots, today's look was all about contrast. Simple, fitted clothing pieces accompanied with loose, layered accessories. Be careful not to overdo the fringing/tassels! The classic shape, knee-high suede riding boots really were a great investment which will never date.
* Happy New Year Everyone *
Leaves falling, temperatures cooling... it's time for Autumn layers!
One of my favourite warm pieces... the roll-neck under a pinafore dress and knee-high leather boots make Autumn season "easy-dressing".
Another layer? Check out the Peacoat range on offer at Jack Wills. I absolutely love the traditional, preppy British styles and patterns. Keeping with the "school-girl" chic look, I wore my Warmwell Peacoat in houndstooth. Classically tailored with a traditional statement lapel, double breast and fur collar.
Making the most of a sunny Sunday morning I was lucky enough to have these photo's taken whilst enjoying a country walk around Knole Park. Home to over 350 wild deer and with over 1000 acres to roam, it reminded me how beautiful the Kent countryside really is!
Photography by Ben Wright.
Timeless, classic ... a watch for any occasion!
Recent trends in watch design have seen a return to minimalism, with a choice of timepieces for both ladies and gentleman. Thin, elegant, plain dials... Daniel Wellington specialises in offering interchangeable NATO colourful straps and genuine Italian leather straps.
The Classy Sheffield in rose gold, with exclusive Swarovski crystals is definitely one of my favourites!
* CHRISTMAS OFFER *.....
Up to 15% off Daniel Wellington watches featured on my blog .... for orders/enquiries please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org