La ville de l'amour...
One of my favourite cities to explore.... romantic, magical and the perfect Christmas getaway!
Wrapped up in my fur coat, and with a few cafe stops the many arrondissements of the city were explored. As true tourists we visited Paris's main attractions, watched a Paris Saint Germain football match at the Parc des Princes stadium and ate too many pain au chocolats! But my favourite has to be the beautiful French gothic architecture, particularly at the Notre Dame.
The last 2 days of the trip were even more special... Disneyland!
A world totally transformed into Christmas... the parade, fireworks, Mickey's Magical Christmas Lights, boutique shops and the characters costumes.
Where dreams come true... x
Grey Wrap Coat: Zara
2016 started with a new job, lots of hard work and wintery weather.... so by February it was time for some fun. An opportunity to pretend we were children again... it was a great weekend in Paris with my sister!
Check out my top tips and essentials to make the most of your trip!
HOLLY'S TOP TIPS:
* Disney Magic Hours - If you stay in a Disney hotel you can enter the parks from 8am rather than 10am. Great way to take advantage of short queues on popular rides and character photo's!
* Fastpass - Save time in the queues. Take your fastpass ticket showing a return time to go on the ride without the long queue!
* Disney Express Luggage Service - On arrival head straight into the park whilst your luggage is taken direct to your hotel. On departure, leave your luggage with the hotel where they deliver this straight to the Eurostar check-in terminal. No lugging your luggage!
* Pause Gourmande/Tea Time Treat Vouchers - These vouchers offer 1 hot/cold drink and 1 treat (Magnum ice cream or sugar doughnut) from 3-6pm in the park. Be sure to use these to keep you going from lunch until dinner time!
ESSENTIALS TO PACK:
* Comfortable footwear - Trainers, boots or shoes are essential when you are on your feet all day.
* Gloves, scarf, hat/headband - Chilly mornings, late evenings and some fast rides ... you will be grateful to keep warm!
* Satchel bag/backpack - Camera, tickets, snacks, water etc ... take a bag which you can hold on both shoulders.
* Camera - So many photo opportunities... a good camera is a must!
My much needed backpack!!
A world of magic and so many cuddles... !
Grey Cape Jacket:
Marks & Spencer (similar here
Riding Boots: Zara
Backpack: TK Maxx