1. Printed Sweatshirt - Zara. 2. RAP Ankle Boots - Seaside. 3. Latte Zip Aviator Jacket - Mint Velvet. 4. Animal Print Dress - Zara. 5. Ruffled Dress - Zara. 6. Scarlett Trolley - Parfois. 7. Leopard Print Denim Skirt - Pull & Bear. 8. Large Faux Leather 2019 Planner - Stradivarius. 9. Checked Nautical Cap - Pull & Bear.
Tag: (5 posts)
It's December....which means winter and Christmas!
Every year my sister and I travel up to London and enjoy a Christmas day together. This usually means Winter Wonderland, Harrods, Selfridges and Christmas lights down Oxford Street!
It was a crisp, freezing cold, sunny day which mean't I could wear my new leopard print faux fur longline coat. I am a strong believer in that style has very little to do with money, and this coat certainly did not break the bank. Designer pieces are always copied by high-street brands.....it's just about hunting them down!
I instantly picked up this coat because one; it was longline and two; I liked the original classic print. To be worn raffishly, freely or not at all. I went all-out!!
Don't be afraid to wear those fierce animal prints..... x
2016 started with a new job, lots of hard work and wintery weather.... so by February it was time for some fun. An opportunity to pretend we were children again... it was a great weekend in Paris with my sister!
Check out my top tips and essentials to make the most of your trip!
HOLLY'S TOP TIPS:
* Disney Magic Hours - If you stay in a Disney hotel you can enter the parks from 8am rather than 10am. Great way to take advantage of short queues on popular rides and character photo's!
* Fastpass - Save time in the queues. Take your fastpass ticket showing a return time to go on the ride without the long queue!
* Disney Express Luggage Service - On arrival head straight into the park whilst your luggage is taken direct to your hotel. On departure, leave your luggage with the hotel where they deliver this straight to the Eurostar check-in terminal. No lugging your luggage!
* Pause Gourmande/Tea Time Treat Vouchers - These vouchers offer 1 hot/cold drink and 1 treat (Magnum ice cream or sugar doughnut) from 3-6pm in the park. Be sure to use these to keep you going from lunch until dinner time!
ESSENTIALS TO PACK:
* Comfortable footwear - Trainers, boots or shoes are essential when you are on your feet all day.
* Gloves, scarf, hat/headband - Chilly mornings, late evenings and some fast rides ... you will be grateful to keep warm!
* Satchel bag/backpack - Camera, tickets, snacks, water etc ... take a bag which you can hold on both shoulders.
* Camera - So many photo opportunities... a good camera is a must!
My much needed backpack!!
A world of magic and so many cuddles... !
One of my new years resolutions ......to continue to visit new places!
With some time off over the festive period (and having eaten a little too much!)...... I visited The Friars in Aylesford. A frosty morning, bluebird sky, I took in the fresh air and the beautiful grounds. An ancient religious house of the Order of the Carmelites dating back to the 13th century, it was peaceful, relaxing and tranquil.
As the frost lay over the grounds, I was sure to wrap up warm! Nothing better than a roll neck jumper (to keep your neck warm) and some simply skinny jeans. Plus my new navy knit cape which was a present for Christmas. Double knitwear!!
After the frost....hopefully comes the snow?!! I hope! Stay warm everyone!
Cape: Massimo Dutti
Roll Neck: Gap